Area 4 Qualifier - Hunter Trials 16th June at Helen Bells, Nr Thirsk
The BRC NAF Five Star National Horse Trials Qualifier is a competition for both seniors and juniors, teams and individuals.
The event consists of dressage, show jumping and cross country phases. This is a really popular event so please get your interest and entries in ,
Please note when entering I will need to see a copy of your passport (front cover , Sketch of horse and All Vacs sheets before considered.)
There are seven classes for members to compete in:
* Senior HT80
* Senior HT90
* Senior HT100
* Open HT100+
* Junior HT80
* Junior HT90
* Junior HT100
Cost per rider is £55
Closing date is 12th May at 12pm
The Championship date is 2 – 4 August 2019
Swalcliffe Park Equestrian, Grange Farm, Swalcliffe, Banbury, Oxon OX15 5EX
(You must be available for this date )
Please Read the Championship Protocol Below!
Would you like to represent your club at regional qualifiers in all disciplines, with the chance of competing in national championships? If the answer is yes then read on and find out how to enter......
This is the protocol for entering AREA COMPETITIONS.
* Flu Vaccination, All competing horses and ponies must have an up to date full flu vaccination certificate. If your flu vaccination does not comply, or you do not bring the complete record with you, you will be eliminated. Check the Flu Vac rules
* Hat Tagging and Body Protectors, you are now required to have your hats tagged before competing in any BRC qualifier or championship this year. For acceptable specifications, check the Hat Standards Guidelines.
* All competitors in BRC XC phases must now wear a BETA Level 3 (Purple Label) Body Protector manufactured in the year 2009 or after. Further information on permitted body protectors can be found in BRC News. Check the Body protector rules
* Area 4 committee choose the date and venue for the competition following the guidelines in the BRC rule book. All the clubs in Area 4 are notified and we then advertise these to our members.
* The entries have to be in with Area 4 and BRC a clear 21 days prior to the competition, and at this point every member competing MUST appear as a paid up member of the club.
* The closing date for the members to get their entry into the person organising the team may vary but generally speaking it’s at least 31 days prior to the competition due to the selection panel having to meet up and go through all the entries. Therefore to avoid disappointment, if you see a competition that you would really like to be part of, send the entry form, payment and copy of your horse’s vaccination certificate back ASAP to the named person on the newsletter or website. No person will be accepted for an Area 4 competition without any of these.
* Once the qualifier is over and the results sent to BRC Headquarters, you may be invited to ride at the National Championships representing ADRC and Area 4. The club is notified first and once we have your acceptance, will pay for the Championships entries. The club will also pay up to £50 expenses depending on the venue. (Aston Le Wall, Hartpury and Swalcliffe) The rest of the remaining costs are to be covered by the riders and may include 2/3 nights stabling.
* Once accepted, the rider becomes liable to cover all costs incurred by the club in the event of withdrawal. Reserves are sometimes allowed but not always so, therefore the competitor will be liable for costs if no replacement is allowed or found.
* If you enter an Area Competition you must be available to attend the Championship Date which will be notified at the opening of the Area Comp.
TEXT/FACEBOOK MESSAGES OR EMAILS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AS PROOF THAT YOU WISH TO COMPETE.
Please note: Should a rider drop out 3 weeks or less before an event and a replacement is found then 50% entry fee is to be paid by both parties. Should a rider drop out before the Preliminary fees are paid then a full refund will be made.
Thank you - ADRC Committee