ADRC Halloween Open Arena Showcross
28th October 2018
Moorhouse Equestrian Centre, Gap Farm, Moorhouse, Doncaster, DN67HA
Starts 9.30am prompt
Clear round will run for 1 hour until 10.30am £10 height no bigger than 1st class
Class 1 60/65cm Aprrox.Open to Horse & Rider combinations that have not completed a BE Event.
Class 2 70 / 75 cm approx. Open to Horse & Rider combinations that have not competed at a BE Event.
Class 3 80 / 85 cm approx.
Class 4 90 / 95 cm approx. Will not start before 1.30 pm
Pre entry fee - £15 per class, Entries on the day £3 extra.
Hot & Cold Refreshments Available all day.
Fancy dress optional, body protectors required.
For Enquiries regarding the event please contact Chelsea on
07736 778462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN TO NON MEMBERS
Conditions of Entry
- No responsibility will be accepted by the organisers for any injury, loss or damage to competitors, onlookers or their property, servants or horses in connection with or arising out of this event. It shall be considered a condition of entry that each entrant agrees to indemnify the organisers against any legal action arising therefrom.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry and to amend the details of the schedule if the instances of the programme requires and to cancel any class with insufficient entries.
- The decision of the Judge will be final – any objection should be made to the Secretary, together with a deposit of £10, which will be forfeited if the objection is not upheld by the Committee.
- The organisers of this event have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the Organisers, Officials and Stewards.
- Please keep all dogs on a lead.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- All entries booked and not taken MUST be paid for. No refunds will be given unless the class is cancelled.
- Body Protectors and Hats of a suitable standard (PAS015 or EN1384) must be worn at all times when mounted. Correct riding dress must be worn, Cross Country colours or tweed/navy/black jacket.